616 Hilgard Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Leadership and unrestricted scholarships are given through the Gamma Phi Beta International Foundation. Gamma Phi Beta also assists and encourages all of its members to obtain Panhellenic and other scholarships.
- Panhellenic Woman of the Year Award 2010: Alexandra Paul
- Panhellenic President 2010-2011: Elaine Codd
- Gold Laurel Standards of Excellence Award: 2009
- Champions of several 2009 philanthropies, including ZBT’s War of the Roses Kickball, Phi Sigma Ro’s Laser Tag, Delta Sig’s Capture the Flag and more.
- Panhellenic Scholarship Award: 2013 (Highest Overall GPA)
- Outstanding Alumnae and Family Relations Award: 2013
"Sisters are like the stars...you can't always see them, but you know they are always there."
- Founded - November 11, 1874, Syracuse, New York
- Notable Alumnae - Kristin Chenoweth, Cloris Leachman, Hope Summers
- Local Philanthropy - Camp Laurel, which serves youth and families living with HIV and AIDS
- Motto - "Founded Upon A Rock"
- Flower - Pink Carnation
- Official Colors - Brown & Mode
- Local Colors - Pink & White
- Symbol - Crescent Moon
Nickname: "Gamma Phi"
Gamma Phi Beta's chapter house has been prominent on Hilgard Avenue for over 50 years. Ever since our beginnings at UCLA, we have been devoted to the development of a strong sense of sisterhood, friendship, leadership, scholarship, philanthropy, and more.